I have been trying to get through to the Heating in addition to A/C corporation for the last multiple weeks.
I’m afraid that if I don’t get them to the home soon, I’ll need to turn our oil furnace on before the service is completed in addition to repairs are done.
I knew there were a few complications when the oil furnace was turned off for the season. I decided to wait in addition to have everything done at the same time. Now, I am wondering if this was a wise choice. I got through to the Heating in addition to A/C corporation the first time I called, however they put myself and others on hold. Half an hour later, I was still on hold in addition to hung up. An hour later, I tried calling back in addition to the same thing happened. I got a person who asked myself and others to hold, however they never came back on to answer our call, on our sixth call, the lady started to put myself and others on hold in addition to I yelled. I told her I refused to be put on hold again in addition to forgotten about; She said she had someone on the line in addition to I told her to put them on hold. She sputtered a bit in addition to asked what was so substantial I had to be rude. Instead of telling her I needed service, I told her it was imperative I speak to the owner, in addition to I did not want to be put on hold. One hour later, I was talking to the owner of the Heating in addition to A/C corporation. I explained what had happened in addition to how I was about to be put on hold for the sixth time. I wanted our oil furnace tested. He promised to have someone had the home within an hour.