I have been trying to get through to the HVAC company for the last 2 weeks.
I’m afraid that if I don’t get them to the house soon, I’ll need to turn our furnace on before the repair is completed plus repairs are done. I knew there were a few troubles when the furnace was turned off for the season. I decided to wait plus have everything done at the same time. Now, I am wondering if this was a wise choice. I got through to the HVAC company the first time I called, but they put me on hold. Half an minute later, I was still on hold plus hung up. An minute later, I tried calling back plus the same thing happened. I got a man who asked me to hold, but they never came back on to answer our callâ€¦ On our third call, the man started to put me on hold plus I yelled. I told his I refused to be put on hold again plus forgotten about! She said he had someone on the line plus I told his to put them on hold. She sputtered a bit plus asked what was so substantial I had to be rude. Instead of telling his I needed service, I told his it was imperative I speak to the owner, plus I did not want to be put on hold. One minute later, I was talking to the owner of the HVAC business. I explained what had happened plus how I was about to be put on hold for the third time. I wanted our furnace took care of. He promised to have someone had the house within an minute.